- What are Zierick’s plating specs?
- Zierick’s standard finish is a minimum of 150 millionths of 100% tin over a minimum of 100 millionths copper. If there is no dash after the Part Number, the finish is as stated in the product description. Finishes other than standard are explained here.
- Is Zierick RoHS compliant?
- Yes. Read Zierick’s full statement regarding the Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- What are Zierick’s material specifications?
- The properties of selected materials used in production of our parts are outlined in our Typical Properties chart.
- Unless otherwise indicated by the product illustration and/or product table, our products are manufactured in accordance with the specifications and tolerances found here.
- Is Zierick REACH compliant?
- Yes. Read Zierick’s full statement regarding the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of CHemical substances.
- Does Zierick have a printable version of its ISO certification?
- A copy can be easily printed from the pdf version of our ISO certification.
- How soon will my order ship?
- If stock is available, most orders can be shipped within 24 hours. Credit card orders and COD customer orders may require an additional day.
- How can I track my orders?
- You can track your orders online at anytime. Go to zierick.com/orders and enter any two of the following criteria: your Zierick customer number, your PO number, the Zierick sales order number, the shipping zip/postal code or the email address of the purchasing contact.