Our advanced facility houses state-of-the-art equipment and accommodates any volume. We offer multiple processes, including in-house strip line or barrel plating, trimming, blanking, bending, forming, and assembly. Whether your part designs are simple or highly complex, whether you need them flat or formed, whether you require loose parts or reel-to-reel packaging, Zierick can accommodate your application.
Zierick's plating equipment includes:
Zierick's assembly process includes:
- Small and large electroplating BARREL lines
- Reel-to-reel high speed plating line
- Cleaning, tumbling and drying equipment
In-house plating includes:
Outsourced plating includes:
Packaging is accomplished with reel, loose piece, and tape and reel. Loose piece parts are packaged in polyethylene bags with desiccants and then heat sealed.
- Secondary forming operations
- Automatic screw insertion machines and tapping units for screw tapping/insertion
- US Baird® multislides
All parts are bar coded for accurate inventory control.
Request a quote.